Sunday, June 28, 2009

Vacation anyone?


If money and time did not restrain you, where would you like to spend your next vacation?

Would it be a busy city or a quiet retreat? Would you take someone with you to share the experience or would you prefer to do it alone? The choice is up to you, after all this is your fantasy vacation.

What would you take with you? Books, music, or empty suitcases for shopping?

Do you like to take pictures while on vacation? And do you share your pictures?

Will you check your email, voicemail, Facebook, or MyFaceSpaceSite? (I know a shameless plug).

Tell me about your adventure.

2 comments:

  1. My ideal vacation would be on a beach in the outer banks during Sept/October. It will be warm enough to hang out at the beach but cool enough to not fry in the sun plus this is not prime season for tourist. I would take a good book and a few magazines. I would also have good music (Jimmy Buffet, John Mayer, etc). I would not check voicemail, email, facebook, or watch tv.....sorry no communication is needed. I would take my husband so I have someone to hang with. Signed....Guess Who?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A passenger on the bitter bus asks, can anyone say "hurricane season"?

    What about food? Gotta have food!

    ReplyDelete